Our beet powder dressing and wild pheasant share the same plate but the sauce steals the show! The recipe is posted below.
Ingredients for beet dressing:
- 1 tbsp of garlic
- 1/2 tsp of coconut butter
- 1/4 cup of glean beet powder
- 1/4 cup of onions
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup of water
- Dash of sea salt
Ingredients for wild pheasant and asparagus:
- 2 pheasant breasts or other other source of protein
- sweet potatoes
- chopped onion
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Chop off tough ends of asparagus and toss with olive oil. Mix in salt and pepper. Place aluminum lined baking sheet.
- Heat olive oil in skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion and sweet potatoes to skillet and begin sauteing.
- In separate sauce pan, bring 1 cup of water to boil.
- Add beet powder and sea salt. Stir until blended
- Add garlic garlic and diced onions to same sauce pan.
- Mix in coconut oil and Worcestershire sauce and reduce heat.
- Simmer and stir occasionally to prevent burning.
- Throw asparagus in oven for 12 minutes.
- Pan sear pheasant with onions and sweet potatoes until ready.
- Serve together and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this dish as much as we do! Tons of other recipes can be made using our Sweet Potato Goodness and Pumpkin Goodness. Check out this page to view them all or keep exploring our recipes here!