Ahh ketchup! It is one of the most recognizable dipping sauces ever. This ketchup recipe is made using everything you can find at an ordinary grocery store. It is created using a little bit of Glean beet goodness and gives the whole sauce a slight earthy flavor. Use it in place of anything from turkey burgers to sweet potato fries!
- 1/4 cup glean beet powder
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground coriander
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground cloves
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Combine beet powder, vinegar, brown sugar, and onion in a 6-qt. saucepan and stir to combine. Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium-high and cook for 25 minutes, until onions are tender.
- Remove saucepan from heat and purée with remaining ingredients. Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
We hope you enjoy this ketchup sauce as much as we do! Tons of other recipes can be made using our Sweet Potato Flour and Pumpkin Flour. Check out this page to view them all or keep exploring our recipes here!