Glean beet powder and gluten free flour combine to create a delicious breakfast recipe you will soon want to taste for yourself! The full recipe is below.
For the Pancakes:
- 2 scoops of Glean Beet Powder
- 1 1/2 cups of gluten free flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 tbsp of honey
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
For the creamy drizzle:
- 2 tbsp of cream cheese
- 1 tbsp of plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract
- Measure out the dry ingredients into one bowl and the wet ingredients in another.
- Combine the two and whisk by hand until a typical pancake batter consistency.
- Add butter or non-stick cooking spray to a medium sized skillet and turn to low heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side for a thick sized pancake.
- To finish the drizzle, mix together all the ingredients listed above, under the creamy drizzle section. Placing it as a scoop on the side or drizzling it on top of the pancakes are both options.
Yields 6 pancakes
We hope you enjoy these pancakes as much as we do! Tons of other recipes can be made using our Sweet Potato Flour and Pumpkin Flour. Check out this page to view them all or keep exploring our recipes here!