Chai Spiced Walnut Crumble Sweet Potato Bread by @sunflower_inthecity
What's better than a warm slice of gluten-free bread to spice up your day? Enjoy this amazing recipe made with our Sweet Potato Goodness!
- 6 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp cloves
- 1 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 5 tsp chai spice mix
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cups oats
- 1/4 cup Glean Sweet Potato Goodness
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp chai spice mix
- 1 1/2 cup roasted sweet potato
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup pecan milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together the Chai Spice in a small bowl.
- Pulse the oats, nuts and spice (for the crumble) together in a blender.
- Drizzle in the honey and oil and pulse a few more times.
- Transfer the crumble to a small bowl and set aside.
- Add dry bread ingredients to the blender and pulse until the oats are basically flour.
- Throw the rest of the wet ingredients in and blend until smooth.
- Transfer batter to a lined loaf pan.
- Sprinkle crumble on top and press down slightly.
- Bake for about 50 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
To see more healthy and yummy recipes, be sure to follow Katie at @sunflower_inthecity on Instagram!