This granola can be made in 25 minutes and is a great pantry staple! Add to yogurt, use as a cereal, in muffins and more. Made with a dash of sweet potato flour to sweeten the overall flavor.
Cinnamon Honey Nut Granola
- 4 cups rolled oats (Gluten-free optional)
- 1 cup whole almonds
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup honey (maple syrup if vegan)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Glean sweet potato flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats and nuts.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the oil, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, sweet potato flour and salt.
- Add wet ingredients to the oat and nut mixture. Mix until oats are well coated.
- Spread mixture onto two ungreased baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes, remove and stir each baking sheet. Return to oven and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let granola cool completely before storing.