Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread by @sunflower_inthecity
This yummy Double Chocolate Pumpkin Bread recipe by @sunflower_inthecity is PERFECT for all of you chocolate lovers out there!
- 1 1/2 c. pumpkin purée
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 c. maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. cacao powder
- 1/4 c. Glean Pumpkin Flour
- 1 c. oat flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 c. cacao nibs (or choc chips)
- 1/2 c. shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together the wet ingredients.
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a separate bowl, then add to the wet.
- Fold in chocolate chips and coconut if using.
- Pour into a lined baking sheet and sprinkle on more chocolate and coconut.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
- Let cool, and enjoy!