These chicken tenders are restaurant quality made fresh at home! Crispy on the outside, perfectly juicy on the inside and super easy to make. A perfect crowd-pleaser and featured as one of our Superbowl recipes picks!
Gluten-Free Fried Chicken Tenders
- 1-1.5 lbs of fresh chicken tenders (about 7 pieces)
- 2 eggs
- vegetable oil
- 1 cup of Glean pumpkin flour
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 Tbs garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp xantham gum (for binding)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Pour vegetable oil in a frying pan to level that will cover chicken tenders. Turn up to medium heat (about 275F) to begin heating the oil.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a shallow dish or bowl.
- Crack eggs and scramble in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip each chicken tender in the egg mixture and then coat with the flour mixture.
- Place chicken tenders in heated oil and fry at 275 until crispy and cooked through.
Serve with desired condiments! Easily made in fry machine (just keep temperature around 275 to avoid burning the batter!).