Fried pickles. You either love them, or hate them. We absolutely adore them! With just the right amount of crispy and dill, serve these fried pickles on a plate for an appetizer and they will quickly disappear!
- 5 dill pickles
- 1 c. gluten free flour
- ½ c. Glean Cauliflower Goodness
- 1 c. almond milk
- 4 tbsp. dairy free Greek yogurt
- 2 tbs hot sauce
- 2 tbs “everything” seasoning
- Frying Oil
Note - For the dipping sauce we used siracha aoli sauce.
- Cut pickles into thin slices or “Chips”
- Mix almond Milk, dairy free yougurt, and hot sauce together and blend well. (this is your dredge for batter)
- Mix Flour and Cauliflower Goodness and blend well. (add spices if desired)
- Soak Pickles in the Almond Milk Dredge
- Heat Oil in frying pan
- Add pickles to batter and cover well, then place in the oil.
- Fry until golden brown and set aside to cool
We hope you enjoy this dish as much as we do! Tons of other recipes can be made using our Beet Goodness ,Pumpkin Goodness, and Sweet Potato Goodness. Check out this page to view them all or keep exploring our recipes here!