Glean Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- dash of pepper
- 1-3 tsp Glean beet powder or 1-3 tsp of Glean sweet potato flour
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan; add enough water to cover about 1 1/2 inches. Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Crack the egg shells and gently peel under cold running water. After, gently wipe them dry with paper towels.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks to a medium sized bowl.
- Mash yolks with a fork and combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and glean beet powder or glean sweet potato flour until mixed well.
- Scoop a teaspoon of yolk mixture into the egg whites.