This is a great way to use those bananas on your counter that are at the end of their life! You will not be disappointed at this delicious, moist and crowd-pleasing bread. Serve it warm for breakfast, a snack or dessert.
Moist Banana Nut Bread
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups regular or gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup Glean Pumpkin Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chopped pecans or choice of nuts (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 350F. Grease and flour 1 bread pan (or we used 2 small loaf pans but muffins would work as well!)
- Cream butter & sugar together. Add vanilla & eggs.
- Combine dry ingredients. Gradually add bananas and milk. Add in nuts if using.
- Mix together all ingredients and pour into desired pan.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes (depending on pan size and ovens - best way to test is to use a toothpick and if when inserted comes out clean, it is done!)
- Cool for a few minutes and enjoy!!