Paleo Red Velvet Cookie Clouds by @eatsbyjenna
Cookie clouds or cake balls are everywhere today! After going to a birthday party and noting the absence of a cake, I was pleasantly surprised to find desserts similar to these! Learn how to make them and bring them to the next party you're invited to and they will surely be a hit!
- ½ c. coconut oil melted
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Glean beet powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 c. cacao powder
1/2 c. dark chocolate chips
- Mix coconut oil, egg + coconut sugar in a bowl.
- Mix in Glean beet powder and the other remaining ingredients.
- Roll into balls (don’t flatten).
- Bake @ 350 for about 10 minutes.
- Top with flaky sea salt + Glean beet powder (Optional)
We hope you enjoy these cookie clouds sauce as much as we do! Tons of other recipes can be made using our Sweet Potato Flour and Pumpkin Flour. Check out this page to view them all or keep exploring our recipes here!