These are the ultimate easy and satisfying snack. They are a no-bake, flavor and energy packed treat.
Pumpkin Energy Balls
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups dry, uncooked oats (gluten-free or regular)
- 1/2 cup almond butter or other nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Glean pumpkin flour
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- water, as needed
- In a medium bowl, add in 1 1/2 cups oats, almond butter, honey, vanilla and spices. Add pumpkin flour in gradually and stir to mix together. For for best results use your hands!
- Take a generous scoop of the mixture and roll into a ball. It should be somewhat sticky but add additional flour and oats/water to achieve your desired consistency.
- Once you find the right consistency, add in the chocolate chips and roll ingredients into balls.
- Place on parchment paper and store in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for several months.
Yields: 20-25 balls depending on size.