Pumpkin Zuchini Chocolate Nut Bread by @cincyfitfoodie
Ooooooh, we are in LOVE with this Pumpkin Zuchini Chocoloate Nut Bread recipe! Pumpkin goodness + chocolate + bread, what could be finer?! Kayla from @cincyfitfoodie never fails to blow us away with her creative recipes!
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into chunks
- 4 large eggs
- 10-12 pitted dates, 1 heaping cup
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup whole wheat or coconut flour
- ¼ cup Glean Pumpkin Goodness
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- optional mixins: 1/2 cup chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add zucchini chunks, dates, eggs, oil, pumpkin, pb and vanilla to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the flours, spices, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt & blend again until thoroughly mixed.
- May add up to 1/4 cup more flour if batter appears to runny.
- Mix-in additional ingredients, chocolate chips, pumpkin seeds, at this time.
- Pour into a parchment-lined or well-greased 1.5 qt loaf pan
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
(Optional) Top with @siggisdairy, @whirlybirdgranola, & banana!