Sweet Potato Almond Cookies
It's healthy cookie heaven! Another yummy recipe with our sweet potato goodness, we're loving this one!
- 1/2 c. + 2 tbsp. almond flour
- 1/3 c. Glean Sweet Potato Flour
- 2 tbsp. ghee
- 1/4 c. shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp. beef gelatin
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 c. monk fruit or coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the beef gelatin in water and add to the mix together with the melted ghee.
- Mix until you get a smooth consistency, and separate the mix in 12 cookies.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
For more healthy and yummy recipes, follow the recipe creator María on instagram by clicking here!