These are the ultimate easy and satisfying snack made with sweet potato flour, coconut and all the goods. These are gluten-free and vegan, flavorful and an energy packed treat.
No-Bake Sweet Potato Energy Balls
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup Glean Sweet Potato Flour
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- water, as needed
- In a medium bowl, add in oats, almond butter, coconut, maple syrup, and vanilla. Add sweet potato flour in gradually and stir to mix together. For for best results use your hands!
- Once you find the right consistency, add in the chocolate chips and roll ingredients into balls.
- Take a generous scoop of the mixture and roll into a ball. It should be somewhat sticky but add additional flour and oats/water to achieve your desired consistency.
- Place on parchment paper and store in the refrigerator for up to a week or in the freezer for several months.
Yields: 20-25 balls depending on size.