Sweet Potato Pancakes by @wonderfullybalanced
What better way to show yourself self-care than enjoying some sweet potato pancakes?! Recipes by @wonderfullybalanced never fail to blow us away!
- 1/4 c. grain-free pancake mix
- 1/4 c Glean Sweet Potato Goodness
- 1 scoop vanilla protein
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. walnut oil
- Splash of almond milk
Topping: warmed blackberries + cashew butter
- Mix together ingredients
- Heat skillet to medium-high heat and add oil/nonstick spray
- For each pancake, pour 1/3 to 1/2 cup of batter into the pan, using a ladle or a measuring cup.
- Wait until bottom becomes cooked and flip.