This amazingly simple dessert is a guilt-free and healthy option for satisfying that sweet tooth! Made with sweet potato flour and a few clean ingredients, you will love every bite! A special thanks to Wendy at Moore Ways to Wellness for developing this delicious recipe!
Sweet Potato Pecan Frozen Yogurt
- 8 oz non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 4 oz mashed sweet potato
- ½ cup unsweetened cashew or almond milk
- 1.5 TBS Glean Sweet Potato Flour
- ¼ cup sweetener (stevia, agave, etc)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- Place all the ingredients (except the pecans) into a food processor.
- Mix until combined.
- Gently stir in the pecans.
- Add mixture to a freezer safe container or shallow freezer safe dish.
- Freeze for about 3 hours or overnight.
- Note: Remove from the freezer at least 15-20 minutes before serving to allow the yogurt to soften.
We encourage you to visit Wendy's website and blog for healthy recipes and overall wellness tips. She has an amazing story and offers fantastic health and wellness services to lead a more fulfilled and healthy life. We think she says it best:
My vision is to guide you to optimal health and well-being, gain energy, and have a better body image. You will learn to love, appreciate and respect your body through proper nutrition and exercise without rigid dieting, discipline and deprivation but through a powerfully compassionate approach to self-care. I am grateful every day for the opportunity to share my passion for health with family, friends and clients.