Sweet Potato Spice Tahini Donuts by @sunflower_inthecity
We are obsessed with these gluten/grain/dairy-FREE donuts with a caramely date frosting!! There is nothing better than a yummy breakfast you don't have to feel guilty about!
- 6 pitted dates
- 1/2 c. coconut cream
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 c. tahini
- 1/2 c. sweet potato
- 3 tbsp. date syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. Glean Sweet Potato Goodness
- 1/3 c. almond flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Soak dates in hot water until mushy.
- Purée with cream and vanilla until nice and smooth.
- Store in fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the wet ingredients until fully combined, then beat in the eggs.
- Fold in the dry ingredients and spices.
- Pipe batter into a greased donut pan.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool, lather on the icing, and enjoy!
To see more healthy & yummy recipes, be sure to follow Katie on instagram here!