Avocado Collagen Smoothie
by the Wooden Skillet
This simple and fresh smoothie is the perfect combination of creamy, nutritious and beautiful!
- 1 ¾ c. unsweetened almond milk
- ½ avocado (use frozen, if desired)
- 1 serving collagen peptides
- 1 tbsp. Glean Sweet Potato Flour
- 1 tbsp. ground flax meal
- 1 generous handful of raw spinach
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- ½ tsp. lime juice
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp. apple juice (more, as desired)
- Combine ingredients in Ninja blender.
- Blend on high until fully combined.
- Taste and add additional apple juice, as desired.
- Recommended to place in fridge to cool completely before drinking.
Erin is a Minneapolis, MN-based food photography and blogger. She runs the healthy food blog, The Wooden Skillet, where she focuses on dairy-free, Whole30, Paleo, gluten-free and plant-based recipes. She is also well-known for her food photography, working with numerous brands, magazines and other food bloggers.