Beet Pesto Stuffed Pork Chops
by Chantae McMillan Langhorst
This wholesome meal has all the flavors! Porkchops stuffed with a fun twist on traditional pesto then breaded for a cripsy finish.
- 4-5 1 inch pork chops
- 2 eggs
- ½ c. Glean Cauliflower Flour
- ½ c. panko bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c. Glean Beet Flour
- 1 c. basil
- ½ c. parmesan cheese
- ½ c. walnuts
- 1 c. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add all of the beet pesto ingredients except the olive oil into your Ninja food processor and pulse several times until blended.
- After blended, slowly add in the olive oil, pulsing once again until blended.
- Slice pockets into the sides of the pork chops, creating a pita like pocket.
- Stuff each pork chop with 3-4Tbs of the beet pesto.
- In a shallow bowl, add your eggs, salt, and pepper then lightly beat. In two more bowls, add your cauliflower flour in one and the panko in the other. Coat each pork chop with egg wash (easier with a brush). Next, coat each pork chop with cauliflower flour. Then, add another layer of egg wash. Finally, coat each pork chop with panko.
- Place each pork chop on your sheet pan, baking for 15 minutes. Then, turn your oven to broil and cook the pork chops for another 5 minutes or until the panko is golden brown and the internal temperature is 145 degrees F.