Beet Popsicles by @wellandpretty
Popsicles are one of our favorite ways to beat the heat! These delicious popsicles get their ruby red color from a combination of pomegranate juice and beet powder! To see how to make them, read below.
- 1 bottle pomegranate juice
- 1 bottle of Ginger Kombucha
- 1/4 cup beet powder
- Combine all ingredients in a large glass measuring cup and whisk together, making sure that beet powder dissolves.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Freeze for a few hours or overnight.
We hope you enjoy these cookie clouds sauce as much as we do! Tons of other recipes can be made using our Sweet Potato Flour and Pumpkin Flour. Check out this page to view them all or keep exploring our recipes here!