Berry Beet Banana Bread by @sunflower_inthecity
Can somebody say YUM!!? This berry beet banana bread by @sunflower_inthecity is definitely our newest go to sweet treat! Made with ingredients you don't have to regret eating! Next time you're craving something sweet and healthy, treat yourself to this amazing dish!
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 2/3 c. oat flour
- 3 tbsp. Glean Beet Goodness
- 1 tbsp. ground chia
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. frozen berries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mash the bananas, then incorporate the other wet ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
4. Add the dry to the wet, stirring until just combined.
5. Fold in the berries.
6. Pour batter into a loaf pan lined with parchment.
7. Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
8. Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan to ENJOY!