Cauliflower Egg Muffins
This yummy and simple recipe is the perfect on-the-go breakfast to get your day started! In less than 20 minutes, you can have your breakfasts made for the entire week! Full of nutrients and Cauliflower Goodness, this is for sure one of our favorites!
- 1/2 c. Glean Cauliflower Goodness
- 10 large eggs
- 1 c. spinach
- 3/4 c. sausage (can replace with bacon, ham, etc.)
- Salt + Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400° F
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and add spinach, sausage, salt/pepper, and Cauliflower Goodness. Mix until well combined.
- Add mix to muffin pan (2-3 tablespoons of mix per muffin)
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool. Enjoy!