Cookies that are great for the holidays but delicious year-round! Made with dried cranberries, white chocolate chips and oatmeal. Quick, easy and fun for the whole family. The perfect cookie for Santa too!
Christmas Cranberry & White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup oats (gluten-free optional)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Glean pumpkin flour (feel free to sub with sweet potato flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl beat the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix the oats, flours, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Add half of the dry mixture to the butter & brown sugar. Mix well and add the remaining. Mix until combined.
- Stir in cranberries, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet, spacing about 3 inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool.