Nutty Gingerbread Sweet Potato Cream Pies
By Maria Fernanda López (Purely_healthy_living)
These mini creamy pies have a taste of the holidays in every bite! They are simple to make but hard to put down!
- 1/2 c. Glean Sweet Potato Flour
- 1/4 c. coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 c. vegan protein powder
- 2 tbsp. cashew butter
- 1 c. (99g) pecan halves
- 1 c. water
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. clove
- 1/3 c. monk fruit
- 1 c. hot water
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients from the crust.
- Divide into 12 muffins cups and cake for 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor pulse your pecans until you get them nicely chopped
- In a different bowl add the rest of the filling ingredients plus the chopped pecans.
- Pour the mixture on top of the crusts. And freeze for 3-4 hours.