Oat Crumble Bars by @nikkissweetniche
These oat crumble bars made by @nikkissweetniche are made with Glean's pumpkin flour and other yummy ingredients like Granny Smith apples, almond butter, and honey - they make the perfect treat!
- 1 1/2 c. oat flour (or almond flour)
- 1/4 c. Glean Pumpkin Flour
- 3/4 c. oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. creamy almond butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 1/4 c. coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 large sliced Granny Smiths
- 5 chopped dates
- 1/4 c. coconut sugar
- 1/4 c. silan syrup
- 1/4 c. chopped walnuts
- Mix together ingredients
- Spread half of mixture over 8x8 pan. Save rest of mixture for later.
- Mix together and bring to a boil in a small pan, then simmer on low for 5-10 minutes, until softened.
- Spread over the first layer. Top with rest of first mixture (crumble on top).
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes, making sure top doesn’t get too crispy!
- Serve & enjoy!