Paleo Chocolate Pecan Freezer Fudge by @milknhoneynutrition
- 4 c. pecans
- 1 c. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 c. maple syrup
- 1/2 c. Glean Sweet Potato Flour
- 1/2 c. cocoa powder
- 1/2 c. pecan pieces
- Add 4 cups of pecans to the pitcher of your Ninja blender and pulse the pecans until they are mostly chopped.
- Run the blender on high for 6 minutes, stopping to scrape down the sides after each minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the final 1/2 cup of pecan pieces) to the blender. Run one Puree cycle.
- Empty the mixture into a bowl and squeeze out the extra oil/liquid.
- Press the mixture into a parchment lined pan.
- Sprinkle the final 1/2 cup of pecan pieces on top and press them into the batter
- Freeze for 3-4 hours.
- Slice into desired shapes and enjoy!
Store in the freezer in an air tight container for up to one month.
Mary Ellen Phipps is the registered dietitian, wife, mom, and recipe developer behind Milk & Honey Nutrition. She is also a type 1 diabetic and strives to bring joy back to food and cooking for people living with diabetes, celiac disease, and other autoimmune conditions. Browse her website for yummy low sugar and gluten
free recipes, and connect with her on Instagram!