Peanut Butter Banana Balls by @runsforpeanutbutter
We can't wait for you to try these yummy, nutrient dense, peanut butter banana balls. This is a simple recipe with only 4 ingredients, including our sweet potato flour. Overall, this is a great snack or breakfast when you're on-the-go!
- 1/2 c. almond flower
- 1/2 c. Glean Sweet Potato Flour
- 1/2 c. crunchy natural peanut butter
- 1/2 banana
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (Add a splash of water if mixture gets too dry)
- Roll into 12 balls
- Refrigerator for 5 minutes while microwaving your favorite dark chocolate and a smidge of coconut oil
- Drizzle with chocolate mixture and refrigerate for 10 minutes to let it harden
- Serve and enjoy!