Pumpkin Bundt Cake by @katrina.nicole.morris
Wow! This Pumpkin Bundt Cake made with our Pumpkin Flour is EVERYTHING! Truly a cake that's great for every occasion - special as a gift and equally as perfect to enjoy on a special night with your family!
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 1 (8-oz.) package brick-style cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/4 c. (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg room temperature
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. Glean Pumpkin Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. melted and slightly cooled coconut oil
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 c. (200 grams) brown sugar
- 3/4 c. (150 grams) granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs room temperature
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Cream Cheese Filling:
- In a mixing bowl using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract for about 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Add in the egg and mix on low speed until just combined, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Set aside.
Pumpkin Bundt Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 10-inch bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray or grease with butter and dust with flour. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined. Set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together the oil, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until fully combined. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour half of the batter into the prepared bundt pan, carefully pour the cream cheese filling on top of the batter, then pour the other half of the batter on top of the cream cheese layer and smooth it out.
- Bake at 350°F for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 25-30 minutes, then invert the cake onto a wire rack, remove it from the pan, and allow to cool completely.
You can add a simple glaze just like Katrina did!