Are we the only ones who sometimes just get in the mood for a big, warm bowl of chili? Adding some of our Pumpkin Goodness to this easy croc-pot recipe was easy as pie and the perfect twist for fall!
- 2 tbsp. Glean Pumpkin Flour
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans (drained)
- 1 can (15 oz.) pinto beans (drained)
- 1 can (15 oz.) kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 26 oz. Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Meat Sauce
- 1 large tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- Cook ground beef on stove top until browned
- Combine ingredients in croc pot and heat on high heat for around 15-20 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!