Pumpkin Flour Paleo Flaxseed Bread by @sunflower_inthecity
This freshly baked Pumpkin Flour Paleo Flaxseed Bread is the perfect nutritious treat for the days you just want a warm slice of specialty bread! Completely allergen friendly, this bread is great for the entire family!
- 1/2 c. ground flaxseed
- 1 c. pumpkin flour @liveglean - 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp. AC vinegar
- 1/3 c. apple sauce (or greek yogurt)
- 3 tbsp. ghee (or coconut oil/butter)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the dry ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Combine the apple sauce and ghee in another bowl.
4. Beat the eggs and apple cider vinegar in a large bowl until fluffy.
5. Carefully fold in the apple sauce/ghee mixture, then fold in the dry ingredients. *very carefully, so you don’t deflate the eggs
6. Pour batter into a lined loaf tin and top with pumpkin seeds.
7. Bake for about 45 minutes.
8. Let cool, then slice and ENJOY!