Pumpkin Marshmallow Cookies
Pumpkin Marshmellow Cookies topped with cream cheese frosting?! We're into it!
Go folllow @kaseinbloom to see more yummy recipes!
- 2 c. Glean Pumpkin Goodness
- 2 sticks softened unsalted butter
- 1 c. pumpkin pie filling or 1 c. pumpkin puree + 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- Marshmallows (as many as you want!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Blend butter & add dry ingredients, incorporating the flour as you blend
- Add in the egg, vanilla and pumpkin flour and blend.
- Once mixed, gently fold in marshmallows
- Bake for about 20 minutes, until firm on top but still soft on the inside!
- Let cool and enjoy!