Pumpkin Oat Crumbles by @wonderfullybalanced
These Pumpkin Oat Crumbles made by @wonderfullybalanced are made with simple, natural ingredients + our pumpkin goodness! Sounds like the perfect fall treat to us! Recipe link in bio!
- 1 1/2 c. oat flour (or almond flour)
- 1/3 c. Glean Pumpkin Goodness
- 3/4 c. oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. almond butter (or any nut butter, depending on your taste preference!)
- 1 1/4 c. coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 of 15oz can of pumpkin
- 4 tbsp Greek yogurt (or @kitehillfoods cream cheese for DF
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix together mixture #1
- Spread half of mixture over 8x8 pan. Save rest of mixture for later.
- Mix together mixture #2
- Spread over the first layer in pan.
- Top with rest of first mixture (crumble in top)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, making sure top doesn’t get too crispy!
- Let cool and enjoy!