Pumpkin Spice Muffins by @mysexyveggies
Is there anything more fun for a fall day than getting in the kitchen and making some yummy (and healthy) pumpkin spice muffins?! We think not!
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. almond flour
- 2 tbsp. Glean Pumpkin Goodness
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Sprinkle of salt, cinnamon & pumpkin spice
- 1/3 c. unsweetened dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Combine all wet ingredients in a medium mixing bowl, mix well.
- Add all of the rest of the ingredients, mix until well blended.
- Spray muffin mold and pour the batter half way.
- Top with chocolate chips
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes
- Let cool & enjoy!