Pumpkin Waffles by @plantedfamilies
What better way to make Mother's Day more special than breakfast in bed? Well, with pumpkin goodness waffles of course! This delicious and easy recipe from Catrina (@plantedfamilies) is gluten-free, simple and the perfect way to start the day for the mom in your life!
- 3/4 cup Pumpkin Goodness Flour/Powder
- 1 and 1/2 cup spelt flour (sub any other type including GF)
- 4 Tablespoons coconut sugar
- 4 teaspoons aluminum free baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 4 Tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix dry ingredients together and then add wet.
- Pour into greased iron waffle
Make sure to check out more of the delicious and beautiful recipes by Catrina of Planted Families here: https://www.plantedfamilies.com/