Quinoa Beet Salmon Burger by @sunflower_inthecity
We are super excited about this deliciously nutritious, flavor packed PALEO + GLUTEN-FREE meal! Boost your antioxidants and get in some omega-3s with this yummy quinoa beet salmon burger by @sunflower_inthecity!
- 1 large beet
- 2 cans of salmon
- 1/2 c. cooked quinoa
- 1/2 c. chopped kale
- 1/2 c. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. Glean Beet Goodness
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp. ground flax
- 5 tbsp. water
- Peel and chop the beet. Roast at 425 degrees until tender.
- When beet cubes are cool, pulse in a food processor until “riced”.
- Combine 2 tbsp of flax with 5 tbsp of hot water to make a gloopy “flax egg”.
- Mix everything and pulse in a food processor until chopped together.
- Form into round burger disks and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.