Race Day Oats by @runliftrd
When it comes to fueling your body for a big athletic event like a race day, you need the perfect meals to sustain and prepare your body for peak performance! That's exactly why we love this simple, yet effective, oats breakfast dish by @runliftrd.
- 1 Tbsp Glean Beet Goodness
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter (can sub your favorite nut butter)
- Optional: cinnamon and/or honey to taste
- Mix the oats and milk and microwave for one minute.
- Mash the banana and mix everything together.
- If you like things sweeter or the beet flavor is too strong, add some cinnamon or honey.⠀
Kirsten is a Registered Dietitian and all-around fitness guru! As you can already tell, she knows her stuff! Make sure to check her out on instagram.