Need ideas for dinner? Look no further. Here is a great recipe for a filling butternut squash made healthier with our sweet potato goodness and low fat ingredients! The recipe is posted below.
- 2 Yellow Summer Squash, Chopped
- 1/2 Onion, Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 cup Shredded Cheddar
- 1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Glean Sweet Potato Goodness
- 2 tbsp Corn Meal
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Cornbread Muffins, Crumbled (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add squash, onions and garlic to a food processor and pulse to chop. If you don't have a food processor, chop up finely.
- Add butter to a medium sized skillet and turn to medium/high heat. Add squash mixture from food processor into skillet and stir for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a medium sized bowl and add glean sweet potato goodness, shredded cheese, Greek yogurt, cornmeal, salt and spices. Mix well.
- Place 6 oz. ramekins on baking sheet and evenly distribute mixture in each.
- Add crumbled cornbread on top (optional).
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, serve and enjoy!