Sweet Potato Pancakes by @krystenskitchen
These mouth watering sweet potato pancakes by @krystenskitchen are one heck of a way to start your morning! Made with our Sweet Potato Goodness, treat yourself to these yummy pancakes for a cozy morning treat!
- 1/3 c. Glean Sweet Potato Flour
- 2 Scoops Primal Kitchen Vanilla Collagen
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. Maple Pecan Milk
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 2 tsp Namaste Foods Flaxseed Meal
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp to 1TB sweetener (maple or honey)
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp baking soda
- Mix all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Make sure to combine well so there are no clumps.
- Drizzle some coconut or olive oil in a cast iron skillet or preferred pan at medium heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup worth of batter in the skillet and wait for bubbles to appear. Flip and cook on the other side, about 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
Cashew Caramel Drizzle Topping
- About 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 3 tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp. maple syrup
Mix together until runny! Drizzle over tall stack of pancakes and enjoy!