Sweet Potato Cauliflower Tots
Okay... this simple recipe for paleo-friendly, gluten-free, grain-free tots is everything! Who needs appetizers?!
- 2 c. shredded sweet potato (raw)
- 2 c. riced cauliflower
- 1/3 c. Glean Sweet Potato Goodness
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. montreal steak seasoning
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
Dipping sauce (Optional): ketchup + mustard bbq sauce!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix together the sweet potato and riced cauliflower.
- Combine the flour, water, oil, and seasoning in a small bowl, then stir into the veggies.
- Using a small cookie scoop, plop 1 tbsp balls on a lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes OR broil for about 5 min
- Sprinkle with salt + parsley
- Serve with your fav dipping sauce and enjoy!
For more yummy recipes by Katie, check out her instagram here!