Sweet Potato Heavenly Blondies by @purely_healthy_living
Our friend @purely_healthy_living is back at it again! This time, she has prepared some new sunflower sweet potato blondies! They are gluten free and baked with simple ingredients. Learn how to make them by reading below.
- 1/2 c. nut butter
- 4 tbsp. Ghee or butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp. cacao butter
- 1/4 c. Glean Sweet Potato Goodness
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 c. coconut sugar or plain sugar
- Preheat the oven at 350F.
- Mix the nut butter, ghee, eggs and cacao butter in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
We hope you enjoy these blondies as much as we do! Tons of other recipes can be made using our Beet Goodness, Pumpkin Goodness, and Cauliflower Goodness. Check out this page to view them all or keep exploring our recipes here!