Sweet Potato No-Bake Brownies by @cincyfitfoodie
We are so excited about these delicious sweet potato brownies! With no baking involved, you can enjoy these easy to make sweet treats in no time!
- 1/2 c. Glean sweet potato flour
- 1/2 c. natural peanut butter
- 1/3 c. honey or your choice of sticky sweetener
- 1/3 c. cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 c. oat flour (pulverized/food processed oats)
- 1-2 tbsp. almond milk — optional
- Topping: 2 tbsp. natural pb + 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter and honey and fold in the sweet potato flour. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in the cocoa powder and the oat flour. Combine everything really well one last time.
- Add 1-2 tbsp almond milk until a "fudgey" batter.
- Add dark chocolate chips (Optional)
- Pour the above mixture into your baking loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Melt natural peanut butter with 1 tbsp coconut oil and pour over brownies. (More or less pending desired thickness).
- Chill 2-3 hrs.
- Slice. Enjoy!