Craving pho but don’t want to leave the comfort of your home? We have got you covered! This homemade pho can be made in only 30 minutes!
Sweet Potato Pheasant Pho
- 8 oz. dried rice noodles
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lb. wild pheasant, cut into 1 in. strips (can be substituted)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs Glean Sweet Potato Goodness
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 6 c. chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. hoisin sauce
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 c. mushrooms
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 small red onion
- sweet onion slices
- 2 c. bean sprouts
- 1/2 c. fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 c. fresh mint leaves
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 2 limes, halved
- Using a large pot, cook rice noodles according to directions located on the packaging.
- Using a large stockpot, heat 1 tbsp. olive iol
- Season pheasant with salt and pepper
- Add pheasant to stockpot and cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes, until golden.
- Add 1 tbsp. olive oil to the stockpot. Stir in garlic and ginger for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, hoisin sauce, and fish sauce.
- Bring to a boil, add bok choy, mushrooms, onions, and Glean Goodness..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with onion, bean sprouts, cilantri, mint, jalapeno, and limes!
- Serve and enjoy!