Chocolate Blueberry Fudge
by Wonderfully Balanced
These blueberry chocolate bites are a refreshing, make-ahead holiday dessert! A Berry Christmas indeed!
- 1 c. whole milk yogurt
- 3 scoops collagen peptides
- 3 tbsp. Glean Sweet Potato Flour
- 1/2 c. coconut sugar
- 1/4 c. date syrup
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 square chocolate bars
- 1/2 c. blueberries, warmed
- Chop square bars into fourths and blend in Ninja Pro System on purée setting, until finely blended. Press into bottom of pan.
- Place greek yogurt, collagen peptides, sweet potato flour, coconut sugar, date syrup, and salt in blender.
- Position fresh vac piece onto top. Blend on smoothie setting and turn fresh vac on. Blend until time is done on machine.
- Pour on top of chocolate layer in pan, spreading evenly.
- Add warmed blueberries on top and swirl throughout top.
- Freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, chop into 8 even slices.
- Serve and enjoy!